12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058
12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA 6058

12/26 Mangosteen Drive Forrestfield, WA

Sold

Sold on 24 Mar 2015

....opportunity has never knocked so loud!

LJ Hooker is proud to offer fourteen brand new villas in a sought after location in Forrestfield in conjunction with the WA Government's Opening Doors program featuring Shared Home Ownership.

All villas are quality built by The Building Development Group and feature a double garage, storage area, courtyard and well-appointed fixtures and fittings. Villas are strata titled ranging in size from 141 - 166m2 on block sizes ranging from 202 - 320m2.

A selection of villas are available for purchase under the Shared Home Ownership scheme through Keystart, the Government's lending provider. The purchase prices below represent an 80% share in the property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share, in equity, as part of a flexible SharedStart loan.

* $308,000 - 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villas
* $335,200 - 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villas

The flexible SharedStart loan option gives you the opportunity to purchase the whole or part of the Department's share outright should your financial circumstances improve. Alternatively, you can choose to purchase 100% ownership available on Lot 14 (28 Mangosteen) at a purchase price of $449,000. Outright purchases may also be considered by the Department on the other villas available.

Shared Home Ownership and the flexible SharedStart loan are not limited to first home buyers, however other conditions do apply. For more information refer to Keystart via 1300 578 278 or www.keystart.com.au

Phone or email LJ Hooker for further information including plans and a full price list.


Key Property Details

  • Courtyard
  • Lounge

  • Property Type: Unit